4 and Quest HD is closing. With some channels moving to Com7. A rescan
is required.

See https://forums.digitalspy.com/discussion/2381906/closure-of-coms-8

Re: UK Freeview Com8 closure [ In reply to ]
On 25/06/2020 12:37, jksjdevelop wrote:
> Just in case anybody has missed it Com8 the freview mux that carries BBC
> 4 and Quest HD is closing. With some channels moving to Com7. A rescan
> is required.
>
> See https://forums.digitalspy.com/discussion/2381906/closure-of-coms-8

... or (as found in that TL;DR outpouring)

https://www.freeview.co.uk/help/22-jun-2020-channel-broadcast-changes

John P

Re: UK Freeview Com8 closure [ In reply to ]
On 25/06/2020 13:31, John Pilkington wrote:
> On 25/06/2020 12:37, jksjdevelop wrote:
>> Just in case anybody has missed it Com8 the freview mux that carries
>> BBC 4 and Quest HD is closing. With some channels moving to Com7. A
>> rescan is required.
>>
>> See https://forums.digitalspy.com/discussion/2381906/closure-of-coms-8
>
>   ... or (as found in that TL;DR outpouring)
>
> https://www.freeview.co.uk/help/22-jun-2020-channel-broadcast-changes
>
> John P

I'm still waiting for them to schedule a retune of COM7 on Crystal
Palace to bring it back into the original aerial group for CP.

I've not been able to pull in COM7 or COM8 since they pushed them
out of group A frequencies on a *temporary* basis!

Regards
Stuart