Mailing List Archive

Leanfront and FireTVstick 4k with DVB-T/T2 in the UK
I have often said here that the playback quality from this system can be
excellent but was unpredictable, with some recordings failing to play;
sometimes from the beginning, sometimes in mid-flow, or sometimes
playing jerkily. It hasn't always been clear why.

Now I have looked at the 'fine manual' more closely (!) and discovered
the suggestion to convert difficult recordings to .mkv This is quick
and easy, and so far my test results look good, playing well as Videos.
I perhaps need to think about how to switch to using this in normal
operation.

I'm running current master and leanfront-v0-143-gf3a3ff1.apk

https://github.com/bennettpeter/android-MythTV-Leanfront/blob/master/README.md

Thank you Peter.

John P