Mailing List Archive

mythtv leanfront v0-138
Since most of the annoying bugs related to watching in progress recordings
have been fixed, I use it all the time.

There is one remaining issue that I see everyday. Here's the sequence of
events.

- I start watching 51 minutes into a 2 hour news program.
- when commercials or local new breaks occur I skip them with the right
arrow.
- When my viewing gets past the 51 minute point, when a commercial comes
and I use the right arrow to skip forward, it skips backwards prior to the
51 minute point and I have to then skip forward with more right arrows.

This is on a Shield TV and recordings are MPEG2 1080i USA OTA.

Jim A