Mailing List Archive

20.04&v31
Greetings Mythizens, I finally got around to upgrading my system, as
indicated in the title, (from 19.04&0.29) thanks greatly to Bill, things
are working mostly well. Previous recordings play correctly, but new
recordings and live TV has audio progressing as it should but video falling
terribly behind, (googling finds the reverse problem) ship back, catches
the video up for a moment, and it falls behind again. Has anyone got a
solution for this? Googling sent me to the FE setup wizard, which I assumed
the DB_restore would have caught up, maybe going from 0.29 to 31 was too
big a jump? Restore showed success?