A bit ago I saw a master build when 31 was master but I can't find it

Thanks
James
Re: MAC [ In reply to ]
On Sat, Mar 28, 2020 at 6:48 PM jam@tigger.ws <jam@tigger.ws> wrote:

> Hi
>
> has anybody seen a frontend build for osx of 31?
>
> A bit ago I saw a master build when 31 was master but I can't find it
>
> Thanks
> James

I can't find any pre-built versions either.

I have been trying to get it t31 to compile and work on Catalina for a few
days now. I managed to get 31-fixes compiled, but am now currently getting
segfaults when I go to watch any videos.

Assuming I can work past the segfault issues (have a cry for help on the
mythtv forums) I'll try post it somewhere for download.

Regards,
John
Re: MAC [ In reply to ]

https://www.mythtv.org/wiki/MythTV_on_Mac_OS_X#Pre-built_Downloads