Mailing List Archive

Question about audio and test_ioctl
I am trying to set up MythTv with help from Jarod's Guide. So far so good.
I'm having problems with audio capturing. Video is no problem...
I am looking the internet for quite some hours by now. I'm desperate.

The problem is...
I set input via test_ioctl -v input=2,output=1 (because the standard input=3
didn,t work). When I am trying to cat some video, all goes well (with
audio). But when I start mythfrontend... audio is gone. Even cat doesn't
work to capture the audio. Until I retry the test_ioctl. It seems mythtv is
erasing the configuration file for ivtv??

Hardware:
Asus Pundit
Celeron 2000
Seagate HD 80 GB
256 MB Ram

Linux Fedora Core1, MythTv 0.14 and ivtv 0.19 (all trough rpm packages)

Who is able to help me with this particular problem.

Greetings

Peter