Mailing List Archive

unsubscribe
-----Original Message-----
From: mythtv-users-bounces@mythtv.org
[mailto:mythtv-users-bounces@mythtv.org] On Behalf Of Dana Hata
Sent: Thursday, August 28, 2003 8:13 AM
To: Discussion about mythtv
Subject: Re: [mythtv-users] Re: recording problem with PVR 250

Now I've fixed it! I simply had to change the Input Source in the setup
to TV Tuner instead of Composite 4. In MythTV 0.10 I had was able to
use Composite 4. For 0.11 I have to use Tuner 0. Don't ask me why.

Dana

On Thu, 2003-08-28 at 10:34, Dana Hata wrote:
> I think I figured out my problem, but I don't know how to fix it.
> When I start mythbackend, I noticed something in my ivtv log (syslog)
> -->
>
> Aug 28 10:28:00 localhost kernel: saa7115[0]: decoder set input (5)
> Aug 28 10:28:00 localhost kernel: saa7115[0]: now setting Composite
> input Aug 28 10:28:00 localhost kernel: saa7115[0]: decoder set norm
> NTSC Aug 28 10:28:00 localhost kernel: saa7115[0] set audio: 0x02
>
> It is setting the input to Composite 5, even though I have set this to

> Composite 4 in mythsetup. Now I realize the reason I always had to
> run test_ioctl after starting mythbackend, was that test_ioctl would
> set the tuner back to Composite 4. Now my problem is, how do I get
> mythtv to stop setting the incorrect input?
>
> Dana
>

> On Wed, 2003-08-27 at 22:27, Dana Hata wrote:
> > I just upgraded my ivtv drivers to CVS-latest, and reloaded them. I

> > am still getting the exact same problem. Anyone have other ideas?
> >
> > Who else had this problem? I checked before I initially posted, but

> > didn't see anything that matches this.

> > > Sounds like you upgraded MythTV, but didn't upgrade your ivtv
> > > drivers.
> > > You need the newer ivtv drivers for things to work right under
MythTV

Re: unsubscribe [ In reply to ]
John Merantza wrote:

> John Merantza
> merantza@Adelphia.net
> merantza@access-4-free.com
> (603) 826-5356
> Cell: (248) 798-3830

Have you tried following the link at the bottom of each and every
e-mail? Didn't think so...
Re: unsubscribe [ In reply to ]
see footer of emails on how to unsubscribe.

Re: unsubscribe [ In reply to ]
On 02/19/2007 06:02 PM, Brad Fuller wrote:
> see footer of emails on how to unsubscribe.

I guess we can't really yell at someone asking to be unsubscribed from
the list for not reading the thread from 2 1/2 hours before his post
that explained how to unsubscribe from the list. Excellent restraint, Brad.

Mike
Re: unsubscribe [ In reply to ]
Follow the link at the bottom of each email
(http://mythtv.org/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/mythtv-users) to manage your
subscription. You can unsubscribe there.

On Tue, 2007-12-04 at 21:38 -0500, Ted Nutt wrote:

> Best Regards, Ted Nutt

GPG/PGP Key Id: 1B257AEC from pgp.mit.edu

Remember, all Windows machines are, by definition, fault tolerant.

They run Windows don't they!!
Re: unsubscribe [ In reply to ]
2009/3/25 Adam A. Watson <Adam@a-a-watson.co.uk>:

> Regards,
>

> Adam A. Watson.
>
> www.A-A-Watson.co.uk

from this list, and following the instructions.

Robert
Re: UNSUBSCRIBE [ In reply to ]
FAIL

Russo, Nathan A. wrote:

Here is the clue-------^

HTH
Thomas
Re: Unsubscribe [ In reply to ]
How do I get Dave’s name and email removed from this list? This is his wife, Sarah. Dave passed away on Friday morning at home.

Thanks, Sarah

Re: Unsubscribe [ In reply to ]
On 13/12/2020 20:34, Dave Ely wrote:
> How do I get Dave’s name and email removed from this list? This is his wife, Sarah. Dave passed away on Friday morning at home.
>
> Thanks, Sarah

I'm sure you will have everyone's sympathy.

At the bottom of this reply there will be a 'listinfo' web address. At
the bottom of that page is an 'Unsubscribe or edit options' box. It
looks as if you will need to enter Dave's address, dely@dijatool.com,
there, and then look out for and respond to a confirmatory email.

I hope that helps.

John