Mailing List Archive

1 2 3 4 5 6 7  View All
Re: (no subject) [ In reply to ]
Sorry if this is a repeat of some previous conversations. I just joined the group.

Matt
From: "Peter Bowyer" <peter@bowyer.org>

Re: (no subject) [ In reply to ]
On 7/2/07, m.hutchinson@comcast.net <m.hutchinson@comcast.net> wrote:

> Sorry if this is a repeat of some previous conversations. I just joined
> the group.

There has been several hundred posts on this topic over the last few weeks.
I did not answer your second question and since there is soo much discussion
to look through the answer is their is no replacement right now just
discussion about ways to get the data and ways to distribute it if we do get
our hands on programming data.

John
Re: (no subject) [ In reply to ]
> READ the list archives.

And please put something in the subject line of your posts. It's not
good etiquette to leave the subject blank.
Re: (no subject) [ In reply to ]
Hi

It is mCubed who makes these cases
http://www.mcubed-tech.com/english/index.htm

In denmark they are sold under the HFX brand

Hope this helps

/Hasse

Re: (no subject) [ In reply to ]
On Monday 03 September 2007 07:51:30 David Watkins wrote:
> > > optimize_mythdb.pl in the contrib directory.
> >
> > Thanks for the help - but I am afraid I don't know what it means!
> >
> > Could you expand a bit?
>
> It's one of the scripts that comes bundled with mythtv. The location
> might depend on your mythtv package. As root try ..
>
> find / -name "optimize*" -print
>
> which should find it for you. Then go to the directory where it was
> found and type ..
>
> ./optimize_mythdb.pl
>
> (you may need to be your mythtv user, rather than root for this,
> depending on mysql access permissions)
>
> Hope this works for you

thanks Michael and David, this did the trick.

Michael
Re: (no subject) [ In reply to ]
Re: (no subject) [ In reply to ]
Leigh Porter wrote:

> Ohh and big threats! Half the people on the server...

The OP should be careful. Somebody might interpret his initial post as a
"terroristic threat".

You can't be too careful these days.

beww
Re: (no subject) [ In reply to ]
On Sep 13, 2007, at 10:01 AM, A JM wrote:

> You guy's should have made him ask nicely and have an actual
> conversation to solve his problem now he thinks he can make threats
> and people will help him and pay attention to him...

He probably learned that in grade school. Once a bully, always a bully.

Re: (no subject) [ In reply to ]
um, yeah.
I think I got that.
You see he was complaining about all the email but he was generating more and then....
Ah forget it either you get it or you don't
sigh

Chris Ribe <chrisribe@gmail.com> wrote:

On 9/13/07, Dave Phillips <family_of_phillips@yahoo.com> wrote: Quit swearing on our polite list.
If you keep this up we will have you forcibly removed from the premises.

I think that was his fucking point.

--
TV/IT Engineer
WCJB-TV Gainesville, FL