HA kit.

Just an idea.

-Rich
RE: Feature Request [ In reply to ]

You can already do this. Just fire up your favorite text editor and edit
the menu XML files in /usr/local/share/mythtv. You can add new buttons and
entire menu screens, and can EXEC any executable.

-JAC
Re: Feature Request [ In reply to ]
I'm working with a company to do exactly this. We are looking at using
mr house as the backend, and maybe just rebuilding the UI for myth;
Also there is a project on source forge that just gives a device driver
to each X10 device and we could just leverage off that.

Thoughts,

JM