Mailing List Archive

Debian packages for MythVideo and MythLauncher
I've got some packages for MythVideo and MythLauncher rolled up for
Debian unstable (I don't have access to a Woody machine, so if you'd be
interested in rebuilding the packages for Woody, please contact me).

These packages depend upon Matt Zimmerman's packages, so see
http://dijkstra.csh.rit.edu:8088/~mdz/debian/dists/unstable/mythtv/ for
more information about that.

You can use these by adding the following lines to your sources.list:

deb http://drunkmonkey.org/debian ./
deb-src http://drunkmonkey.org/debian ./

Please report any problems with these packages directly to me and not
the list (no sense in cluttering things up).

--
Nathan Poznick <poznick@conwaycorp.net>

Far more important to me is, that I should be loyal to what I regard as
the law of my political life, which is this: a belief that that country
is best governed, which is least governed... - George Hoadly