Mailing List Archive

Which Distro would you recommend?
I am just wondering which linux distribution you would recommend for the
easiest MythTV setup. My system is a Pentium III 650, I will be throwing an
850 in it soon, has 512MB RAM, Geforce 3ti200, SB Audigy, and AverTV Studio.
I know how to install and navigate Linux, I am far from being a pro though.
I have already tried with Mandrake 9, RH 9.1, and Debian, but I keep running
into problems. I know that it should work fine with each of these distro's,
I am just trying to find out which one is recommended the most. Also, if you
happen to know where a how-to for a complete install with AverTV studio,
that would be great!