From: "Örn Hansen" <orn.hansen@swipnet.se>
To: <mythtv-users@snowman.net>
Sent: Thursday, June 12, 2003 3:05 PM

> Subject: [mythtv-users] MythTV and the future
> Sender: mythtv-users-bounces@snowman.net
>

> --===============048578644210242494==
>

> --Boundary-02=_D0N6+/JUrWjjrDe
>

> I've successfully used MythTV here, both recorded TV shows (with sound
no=
> w,=20
> thanks to tips from this list) and music, and over the web with MythWeb
and=
> =20
> must say that I am immensely pleased with the application. It's simply=20
> superb.
>
> The moment I saw it, the thought "vcr/dvd of the future" went through
my=
> =20
> mind. And I was imagining myself using my remote control to move
between=20
> menu items, and doing selections ... recording on a built in hard drive,
on=
> a=20
> box that perhaps was something like a notebook in structure (to avoid
cooli=
> ng=20
> problems), but still a vcr and I was browsing the image on the TV.
Such=20

Re: Re: (orn's mail) [ In reply to ]
I'm seeing the same thing, and I filter on the List-Id. From what I can tell,
my email reader (KMail) can't seem to understand the headers on his mail,
because it shows me the headers as part of the body. The interesting thing
is, KMail can still figure out that the email is from Orn.

Tom Panning

Re: Re: (orn's mail) [ In reply to ]
At 04:00 PM 6/12/2003 -0500, Dane Kantner wrote:
>this doesn't relate to myth, but really to the list. why do I keep
>receiving e-mails from Orn Hansen without a subject header (e.g.,
>[mythtv-users] foooo)... i have a filter set up to move [mythtv-users]
>subjects to a special folder, but all of his just end up in my inbox and
>lost... is this a bug in the list software?

It appears to be a problem at your end, or at least I do not see the same
thing here. The example you report below appears to be the message that
arrived here with these headers: