fetch the data for every other day. Is this normal behaviour, and how can it
be bypassed to fetch for everyday and specific amount of days?

Orn
Re: filldatabase missing dates [ In reply to ]
Örn Hansen wrote:
> When running mythfilldatabase, to fill in the channel info ... it appears to
> fetch the data for every other day. Is this normal behaviour, and how can it
> be bypassed to fetch for everyday and specific amount of days?

If your database is empty it should grab the next eigth days.
Once it's populated, it grabs tomorrow to catch any recent
changes and a week from tomorrow to extend the data. Grabbing
the days in between would pretty much duplication, take longer
for your system and add unnecessary load for zap2it.

If you really did want brand-spankin'-new data every day you
could add wiping out your 'program' table to your cron job
before running mythfilldatabase. I do not recommend this ;-).

-- bjm
RE: filldatabase missing dates [ In reply to ]