Is anyone successfully using MythTV with an AverTV Studio card? I can use
the card fine with XAWTV, but with Myth it hangs up after you select watch
TV.
Re: Avermedia AverTV Studio [ In reply to ]
Hi Michael, I had the exact same problem with the ATI Tv Wonder VE I had
prior to replacing it with an AverTV Studio today (same chipset,
Conextent Fusion 878). My problem was in ALSA, it wasn't building and
installing correctly. Once I got that ironed out, I could then choose
watch TV fine. Have you installed ALSA?

RE: Avermedia AverTV Studio [ In reply to ]
Sounds like that might be it, I don't think I completed installation of
ALSA.