Mailing List Archive

Woohoo! MythTV-0.9 is faster for me!
Hi all,

I'd like to report a little bit of good news;
It appears that MythTV is now slightly faster on my machine! (P3-500 Mhz w/
ATi TV-Wonder VE)
Previously, Live TV playback would be choppy at 288 x 288 until I rewinded
it a few seconds. After MythTV had this little extra headstart, it would
never go choppy. (This was kinda a pain in the neck though...)

Anyways, Live TV runs smooth for me without having to rewind it a few
seconds. That little extra bit of performance that someone squeezed into
MythTV fixed my problem. :)

Now to find out if I can do higher resolutions now. :)

Thanks all.