few hours back. It's currently the exact same as CVS, but I can't imagine
that being the case for long =)

Isaac
RE: 0.9 release. [ In reply to ]
Great job!

Did anything important happen in CVS in, let's say, the last 4 days that
warrants a recompile? :-)

Re: 0.9 release. [ In reply to ]
Tako Schotanus wrote:
> Did anything important happen in CVS in, let's say, the last 4 days that
> warrants a recompile? :-)

There were some UI changes to mythmusic that require
recompiling libmyth. For mythtv, there was one segfault
fix and version numbering for the database schema. Other
than that just documentation updates and also i18n for
German.

Four days ago is essentially 0.9 but you may want to
update and do a 'make distclean; make' if you'd like
to know that you're running 0.9 ;-).

-- bjm
Re: 0.9 release. [ In reply to ]
At 02:21 AM 6/10/03 -0400, Isaac Richards wrote:
>Just in case people don't check the website periodically, 0.9 was released a
>few hours back. It's currently the exact same as CVS, but I can't imagine
>that being the case for long =)

Yay 0.9! Congratulations on another milestone....