has appeal to me -- but only if I stand a chance of getting it to work.

Thanks in Advance!

Rob
Re: Confirm TV-Out with Xv extension on Matrix G400 Dual Head [ In reply to ]
The G400 w/ tv-out works for me. You do have to use the framebuffer driver and
there are a few other simple steps that you need to take to get it to copy the
output to the second head. There was a howto posted a while back (January)
that describes the steps you need to take to get it to work.

I haven't seen the tv-out for the NVidia cards, but the Matrox looks good to me.

-John