Mailing List Archive

XMLTV Updates and Missing Icons
Hello All,

I was just watching some shows this morning that Myth grabbed for me last
night. Two odd things came to light. The first is that I updated to the
latest version of the CVS last night around 8pm EST and all of a sudden my
missing channel icons appeared, without any XMLTV updates being
triggered. Anyone have any thoughts on why this may be?

The second thing that I wanted to seek some assistance with was I saw an ad
for a show I wanted to tag for recording and when I went looking for it in
the program finder it wasn't there. So I scrolled ahead a day or two to
its time slot and discoverd my guide data ran out around midnight
tomorrow. Obviously mythfilldatabase isn't runnning nightly. When I
checked /etc/cron.daily the file is there and its permissions are identical
to all the other files. Any thoughts on what would cause mythfilldatabase
to fail? I ran it manually as root and it also did a --configure to update
the config (my provider ID changed and XMLTV recommended I run the
update). When it runs from that cron entry, what config file does it use?

Thanks.

-Jeff