There are no messages from mythtv in my /var/log/messages.

Thanks!
Dick
RE: ALSA Driver [ In reply to ]
Maybe turn on debug messages on the ALSA driver.

./configure --with-debug=all --with-oss=yes --with-cards=via82xx

Are the options that I used. I am using v.92, and I am getting jitter sound
with ALSA and my VIA sound card. I will interested in haring how your sound
is when you get it working.

Michael Drons
INS
mdrons@ins.com