cvs-version?

regards
Leonard
Re: CVS version with PVR-250/350 support [ In reply to ]
On Thursday 24 April 2003 06:08 pm, Leonard Penzer wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I' trying to install mythtv from cvs to use it with my PVR-350 (only as
> capture device).
>
> I have started setup from the setup-dir. During the setup, I have only
> the choice to configure a "normal" bttv-cards "Standard V4L or MJPEG
> capture card". In the coice-list a message is shown: "NO V4L2 SUPPORT -
> Hardware MPEG disabled".
>
> Does anyone know what has to be done to get this run?

http://lists.snowman.net/pipermail/mythtv-users/2003-April/002527.html

Isaac
Re: CVS version with PVR-250/350 support [ In reply to ]
Leonard,

Did you get this working after following Isaac's instructions? I've
tried his hack a couple times now, but I'm not getting anywhere. Just
wondering if it worked for you. If so, what distribution are you using?

Thanks,
Mike

Re: CVS version with PVR-250/350 support [ In reply to ]
Mike,

I've done everything very carefully, but it did not helped me. My
distribution is Debian unstable. The ivtv driver is working pretty nice
(cat /dev/video0 > capture.mpg).

If you got further, it would be nice, if you could tell me what helped you.

Perhaps there is anywhere a outdated videodev.h in my system - will have
to run a find for it soon.

regards
Leonard