manager that they use that they know works, I don't mind switching.
I'm so close that my mouth is salivating..

-Jim
Re: lirc/twm/livetv focus problem? [ In reply to ]
I had similar issues with twm... I didn't really feel inclined to spend too
much time on that particular problem, so I switched to FVWM. It works pretty
well with the included example .fvwmrc file.

-Joe C.

Re: lirc/twm/livetv focus problem? [ In reply to ]
Joseph A. Caputo wrote:
> I had similar issues with twm.
> [snip] so I switched to FVWM. It works pretty
> well with the included example .fvwmrc file.

Joe,

Thanks a lot. The switch works great.
I'm sure you saved me many more hours of frustration.

-Jim