Mailing List Archive

TimeWarner DVR = the sucks
Recently, I paid an extra $10 a month to get the 2 tuner DVR offered by
Time Warner. Wendy (my wife in 2 weeks) said to start here instead of
buying the last $100 worth of equipment I need to complete my 2 tuner
MythTv. Man is the TimeWarner DVR ever buggy. It cant record a show
that goes past midnight, it kicks you out of whatever your watching when
it starts or ends a recording, it hangs for upwards of 2 minutes, the
list goes on. The only GOOD thing is that now Wendy cant live without a
DVR so new MythTv here we come! (The old one I had went bye bye due to a
power surge).