This'll cut down on the loading time (Conflict resolution,
startup, etc) considerably.

-Thor Johnson
Re: SQL Boost [ In reply to ]
Sorry if this is a stupid question but I'm not all that familiar with
MySQL. How exactly does one go about doing this?

Thanks,

Vince

RE: SQL Boost [ In reply to ]
>Sorry if this is a stupid question but I'm not all that familiar with
>MySQL. How exactly does one go about doing this?

No problem. Run the command
mysql -u root

on your master backend. Then at the myql prompt,
use mythconverg

and then type the CREATE INDEX lines one by one.
After you're done, type
quit

to get out of mysql.

-Thor Johnson