8.0 so I figured I'd ask.

Thanks,

Brad Sagowitz
Re: Redhat 7.3 [ In reply to ]
This doesn't really help you but I just thought I'd mention I found it
incredibly easy to set up MythTV under RedHat 9 with added packages
from freshrpms.net. So, if you can get RH9 I'd say go with that.

Vince

Re: Redhat 7.3 [ In reply to ]
Thanks.... I'll give it a go! time to download 9.0 I guess

Re: Redhat 7.3 [ In reply to ]
Well, 7.3 didn't work right. I'm too tired but tomorrow I'll post the
error message thats its giving me