Isaac's recent additions to the OSD code. You can download it at
http://www.handcoder.com/mythtv/greensQuatchosd.tar.gz

Ben
RE: New OSD Screenshots [ In reply to ]
This is Charter Cable with standard old coax. These screenshots are
fairly crappy in comparison to what I actually get from the TV. My
capture settings are 352X480, MPEG4, 3800 bitrate, everything else left
alone. I'm pretty happy with the quality this gives me on my screen.
I've move the resolution up to 640X480 and noticed very little gain in
comparison to CPU cycles lost. With these setting I can record on one
card and watch TV on the other and still have about %20 cpu free. I'm
using and XP2000 processor.

Ben