From: John Kelley [mailto:john@kelley.ca]
Sent: 07 April 2003 13:46
To: 'Discussion about mythtv'
Subject: RE: [mythtv-users] Re: ATI 3D Rage II+ GTB (GFX) w/ AIW 7500
(Tuner)

No, but I have some leads. I can dig them up when I get home from work
today. So far I've found a DVB card which is said to tune in the Bell
Expressvu channels (should work for the DiSH network for you Americans)
but since they're encrypted with Nagravision (what your smartcard
decrypts) we have to find a PC compatible way of either using the
smartcard or find a way to just decrypt everything ;) I'm going to be
looking into this this summer so if you'd like to help that'd be great.
It will however tune in all unencrypted channels, which I think is just
all of the radio channels.

- John