Any issues?

Is spdif-out working?

Thanks.
RE: SN41G2 (amd) Shuttle and MythTV [ In reply to ]
Have a search through the archives on this list. A similar question was asked very recently.

The conclusion was something like:

a) The shuttle is quite loud (beware).
b) Seems there is some problem getting Nforce2 sound going under linux. I'm sure that this will improve though

Sorry, I don't have a pointer to the correct spot in the archives right now.

Ed