Mailing List Archive

Small Linux Distribution
Since this was discussed earlier today. This is quite the feature filled
small distribution.

http://www.locustworld.com/meshbox.html
Re: Small Linux Distribution [ In reply to ]
> Van: usenet@wingert.org
>
> Since this was discussed earlier today. This is quite the feature filled
> small distribution.
>
> http://www.locustworld.com/meshbox.html

Mailed the guy. Asked if the box, MeshAP, that this OS is meant to run
could do software MPEG2/4 decoding. MeshAP (the linux distro is free as in
beer) costs 400 EUR/USD and was primarily meant for driving the Wifi AP
card. Seems a bit hefty machine for this job. But anyways, here's the mail
+ his (short) reply.