for setting up the tv capture.

Thanks
Ben
Re: G200 TV Capture HowTo Request [ In reply to ]
Search the archives of the dev list; there has been a lot of discussion
about this card (before the user list was created). I think there is a
sourceforge page with a driver but I don't recall exactly.

Good Luck,
Larry

Re: G200 TV Capture HowTo Request [ In reply to ]
Hi Ben,

I've got a G200 with Mandrake 9 also. After many trials and tribulations, I
got mine working great with MythTV, but it has never shown up in the
Mandrake control center under TV Cards. So, you don't need to have that
show up to succeed. Look in the forum archives for threads with the title
G200 in them and you'll find a HOWTO and other useful instructions.

If anyone did get the G200 to show up under the TV cards section, I'd be
interested in knowing how, and what if any advantages that brought?

Thanks,
JC