xawtv allows for 'fine tuning' of channels and using this I have been
able to get these channels to tune properly. I finally can get the
channel clearly at about 5(+38) in xawtv. After turning on debug in
xawtv I can see the exact frequency that the tuner is tuning to.

So the question is this.... Is there some way to tell MythTV to use
specific frequencies for specific channels? How can I correctly tune
these channels?

-Beev
Re: Single Channel tuning problem [ In reply to ]
"mythfilldatabase --xawchannels is an option if you have used xawtv to
fine-tune your channels and would like to import the fine tuning
offsets into MythTV "

from

http://mythtv.org/docs/mythtv-HOWTO-9.html

best,

cedar

Re: Single Channel tuning problem [ In reply to ]
mythfilldatabase --manual

will let you specify a tuning offset for each channel. Just put in your
custom values for channels 5 and 6, and hold down the Enter key for all the
others (take all the defaults) and you should be all set.

Thanks,
JC