Mailing List Archive

Re: [mythtv] New dual C3 CPU motherboard coming!
Please continue this thread in mythtv-users as requested.. Thanks!

RE: [mythtv] New dual C3 CPU motherboard coming! [ In reply to ]
No NDA required for phone conversations. Please take this to the users
forum.

Re: [mythtv] New dual C3 CPU motherboard coming! [ In reply to ]
Merle,

Since you seem to have the "in" with VIA. Do you know if they have Linux
drivers for the TVOUT and the MPEG Decoder?

Thanks

Re: Re: [mythtv] New dual C3 CPU motherboard coming! [ In reply to ]
Via have recently posted their statement on the X drivers on the Linux
forum at Viaarena.com.

Go here for the latest:
http://forums.viaarena.com/messageview.cfm?catid=28&threadid=31501

Larry

Re: Re: [mythtv] New dual C3 CPU motherboard coming! [ In reply to ]
Looks like VIA isn't going to play nice with the MPEG2 decoder. Sigh....

Too bad, seems like a great FrontEnd.