ATI wonder VE not detected
I read that the ati wonder ve was a popular and supported card. I have
it plugged in but it is not detected. Running lspci shown nothing.
What driver is suggested for the ati wonder ve? bttv I assume? How
about sound? How do I get it working.
--
Merle Reine <merle.reine@lindows.com>
Lindows.com Hardware Certification
Re: ATI wonder VE not detected [ In reply to ]
On Mon, 2003-02-10 at 00:37, Merle Reine wrote:
> I read that the ati wonder ve was a popular and supported card. I
> have it plugged in but it is not detected. Running lspci shown
> nothing. What driver is suggested for the ati wonder ve? bttv I
> assume? How about sound? How do I get it working.

Perhaps you would be better asking this question on a list about ati
cards, sounds like this is a bigger issue than Myth doesn't see it to
me, if it's not working at all why ask here? Does xawtv see it? Does
Xfree see it? Have you asked those developers whats wrong? perhaps ask
Linus why it isn't working, after all he's in charge of the kernel so
he's more involved in getting it working than Mythmen (Mythpeople just
doesn't have the same ring to it, sorry gals)

(btw I've never used one of these cards but it took me 2 seconds to
google for info on it, yes it is supported in linux, using V4L2)

:D

--
Drew Whittle <drew@lug.net.nz>
/me offers to teach lindows employee's the fine art of googling and it