Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Peter
Re: matrox g200-tv [ In reply to ]
Peter M Schuh wrote:

>Hi-
>
>I've been struggling to get my g200 to work in hardware MJPEG mode for
>several weeks. What experiences have people had getting this to work? I
>get jumpy video (it jumps horizontally), but the picture is clear. It
>also seem to be only around 5 fps.
>
>How did people install the drivers (v4l & matrox)? I did a clean RH 8
>install, then got the mga drivers (not powerdesk), and downloaded the v4l
>drivers from the net. Is this all I need to do?
>
>Any help would be appreciated.
>
>Thanks,
>
>Peter

What is Your DMA Settings?

Robert
Re: matrox g200-tv [ In reply to ]
Nevermind--I did a fresh install again and it works. I think that my
drivers weren't in the proper xwindows directory and weren't being loaded.

Things work perfectly now. Now I'm disappointed that I have so much CPU
sitting idle (1.8GHz P4--myth only uses ~30% when watching liveTV).