PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE get translations updated and tickets raised
before Sunday 30th July if you wish them to be included in the new
release of MythTV.

I have updated the pl and en_gb translations so far for this release,
but hope to update several more before the release is made :)

Thanks,
Nick

* please note the new numbering scheme starting with this release
Re: REMINDER: Translations due 30th July for MythTV 29.0 release [ In reply to ]
Thank you.
I probably do it later than you expect (September).
A question: what have you done with my previous translations I gave to
Morris months ago?
I never seen them applied since.
I am doing translation mainly for my wife who is not so familiar with
english language than for me so far so good WAF is passed.

Regards

Dario

Re: REMINDER: Translations due 30th July for MythTV 29.0 release [ In reply to ]
Furthermore...
I checked the mythfrontend_it.ts which is available at git site and
realized that it is still to a very old version far away the one I gave to
Morris Cavestro.
Since I spent hours to clean up the Italian translation I don't want to
restart it from the beginning.
Please ask Morris to upload the latest version first.

Thanks

Dario

Re: REMINDER: Translations due 30th July for MythTV 29.0 release [ In reply to ]
Please don't consider my previous mail because I checked with a wrong file.
I will try to give to Morris the translation on time...

Thanks

Dario

Re: REMINDER: Translations due 30th July for MythTV 29.0 release [ In reply to ]
On 25 July 2017 at 09:54, ddafre <ddafre@gmail.com> wrote:
> Please don't consider my previous mail because I checked with a wrong file.
> I will try to give to Morris the translation on time...
>
> Thanks
>
> Dario

Dario,

Thank you for the updates. As always, translation teams need to raise
a new Translations ticket on trac [1] in order for me to be aware of
any new translations.

Thanks,
Nick

[1] http://code.mythtv.org/trac/newticket?summary=%5BPATCH%20i18n%5D%20LANGUAGE%20translation&type=Patch%20-%20Translation&version=Master%20Head&component=Translations