gmail.com since I don't follow the mythtv-users list on a day-to-day basis.

Best regards,

Rune
Re: Need for new Norwegian Bokmål translator [ In reply to ]
On 2016-10-10 2:58 PM, Rune Evjen wrote:
> First: Thanks to Nicolas Riendeau and everybody else supporting the
> translations of mythtv

<bluuuuush>

Translators are the ones who should be thanked, you are the ones who do
the majority of the work as far translation is concerned...

> I have translated MythTV to Norwegian Bokmål since 2010, but now my
> MythTV use is not so extensive because the kids have grown and TV is
> more streaming-oriented at home.
>
> Due to this I hope that somebody want to take over the coordination of
> the Norwegian translation.

It's a shame to see you go Rune...Thank you very much for all the great
work you did over the years...

Have a nice day!

Nicolas Riendeau
MythTV developer/translation maintainer

PS: Sorrrrry for the much delayed reply, I am having a hard time keeping
up with everything right now...