might wish to wait a few days (a week maybe) before updating your
translations to add these additional strings.

Once we are sure no additional strings are to be added there should be
another announcement.

Thank you!

Nicolas
Translation maintainer
MythTV development team
Additional strings. vs String freeze... [ In reply to ]
On Sunday 19 September 2010 02:37:12 Nicolas Riendeau wrote:
> Hi!
>
> Some new strings have recently been added to fix some problems even
> though we are currently in string freeze.
>
> There might be a few others forthcoming in the next few days so you
> might wish to wait a few days (a week maybe) before updating your
> translations to add these additional strings.
>
> Once we are sure no additional strings are to be added there should be
> another announcement.
>
> Thank you!
>
> Nicolas
> Translation maintainer
> MythTV development team

I submitted a patch of the Portuguese translation for inclusion in RC1 and I
will not be able to improve it during the day.

If the release of RC1 will not to be delayed please apply the patch. Otherwise
I may advance a little more tonight.

Regards

ZP
Additional strings. vs String freeze... [ In reply to ]
Hi!

On 9/19/2010 7:30 AM, JP Moitinho de Almeida wrote:
> If the release of RC1 will not to be delayed please apply the patch. Otherwise
> I may advance a little more tonight.

I'm currently trying to verify this...

If I'm told RC1 is still planned for tomorrow and it is tomorrow morning
I'll commit it and leave your ticket opened since Kenni preferred to
keep you ticket open.

If it is not for tomorrow morning Kenni should be back by then and if
you have new files to apply he'll apply them instead.

(If your ticket had been unassigned I would have applied it right now
but as it is already assigned (!= owner) to Kenni and he has started
working on it I'll apply it only if I see that they might not get
applied in time for RC1.)

BTW, a very big thank you for letting us know there is a new translation
file as it is very important for us to know!

Have a nice day!

Nick
Additional strings. vs String freeze... [ In reply to ]
Hi!

On 9/19/2010 8:55 AM, Nicolas Riendeau wrote:
> Hi!
>
> On 9/19/2010 7:30 AM, JP Moitinho de Almeida wrote:
>> If the release of RC1 will not to be delayed please apply the patch.
>> Otherwise
>> I may advance a little more tonight.
>
> I'm currently trying to verify this...

The current answer I got from a senior dev is that it has not yet been
decided...

Anyway I noticed that Kenni just committed your translation so you are
OK now for inclusion in RC1 anyway...

Have a nice day!

Nick