Mailing List Archive

String freeze for 0.24 now in effect
Hi translators

The string freeze for 0.24 is now in effect and the themestrings have
been updated in SVN.

This means, that unless something unforeseen happens, the source
strings in current svn (r26334) will be the final strings for 0.24.

So in case you haven't already done so, please do a svn update and run
lupdate against mythfrontend and all plugins, to include the latest
and final source strings in your *.ts files.

We'll be committing translation patches on a near-daily basis from now
on, until we hit the final 0.24 release on the 1st of October.

However, even though we'll be committing patches on a daily basis,
please don't submit lots of small patches - we prefer a single large
patch, rather than 10 small patches :)

The scheduled translation deadlines are:
RC1 = 18th of September
RC2 = 25th of September
Final 0.24 = 29th of September

If you upload your translation on the dates mentioned above, your
translation should become part of the respective release.

Best Regards
Kenni