Flo

-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
German translation completion started [ In reply to ]
2010/9/12 Florian Bittner <mythtv at daschatten.de>:
> Hi all,
>
> i just started to complete the german translation.
>
> Just want to mention it :-)

Perfect, the German translation also needed one or more new
contributors/maintainers :)

Best Regards
Kenni
German translation completion started [ In reply to ]
On 9/12/2010 5:47 PM, Florian Bittner wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> i just started to complete the german translation.
>
> Just want to mention it :-)
>
> Flo

Hi!

If you need any help please just let us know...

Please make sure to run lupdate as indicated in the translation page***
to make sure you have all the latest strings and that the obsoleted
one are marked as such.

There will soon be another update of the strings that comes from the
theme in a couple of days so don't be surprised if possibly many
additional strings appear the next time you update your SVN tree and run
lupdate.

Thank you for very for taking over the maintenance of this translation!

Nicolas
French language translation team
(& MythTV translation maintainer/dev)

*** Which I see someone updated (most probably you) to add your name to
the list of maintainers.
German translation completion started [ In reply to ]
2010/9/13 Nicolas Riendeau <knight at teksavvy.com>:
> On 9/12/2010 5:47 PM, Florian Bittner wrote:
> There will soon be another update of the strings that comes from the theme
> in a couple of days so don't be surprised if possibly many additional
> strings appear the next time you update your SVN tree and run lupdate.

Actually, unless you have a bunch of corrections up your sleeve, then
I think the number of new strings will be fairly minimal. It's only 8
strings at the moment, and I'm expecting at least 5 additional strings
to be added, so...20 new strings perhaps? :) That's around half the
number of new strings which entered SVN yesterday, so it will probably
barely be noticeable when we update the themestrings.
German translation completion started [ In reply to ]
Hi Kenni!

On 9/12/2010 6:50 PM, Kenni Lund wrote:
> Actually, unless you have a bunch of corrections up your sleeve, then
> I think the number of new strings will be fairly minimal. It's only 8
> strings at the moment, and I'm expecting at least 5 additional strings
> to be added, so...20 new strings perhaps? :) That's around half the
> number of new strings which entered SVN yesterday, so it will probably
> barely be noticeable when we update the themestrings.

Hmm, definitely not that many...

Mostly changes of context and if an old patch I have still applies (and
if it is applied) 1 or 2 new strings.

I did not check when was the last time themestring/themestringtool had
been run but I thought it was a while ago but I just noticed you
submitted a patch for it about three weeks ago.

Only 5 additionnal strings? Are they the themes descriptions?

Have a nice day!

Nick

PS: The ping on IRC was to ask you if you could test something which I
could not test on my side (analog audio output)...
German translation completion started [ In reply to ]