Mailing List Archive

ANNOUNCE: MythTV Translation Status
Hi!

> Take the Danish translation as an example: According to the trunk status
> page, only 88% is translated in trunk (giving it an orange color - a bit
> like a warning). That's really not because we're lacking behind, it's
> just because we don't send any translations before the themestrings are
> updated in SVN, which should happen somewhere around the feature freeze.

It's (almost) exactly the same situation for us (French language
translation team). I say "almost" because we do occasionnally work on the
translation before the new "themestrings" are made available but we
(usually, I believe we did it only once) don't submit our work immediately,
we commit it to our own SVN repository.

The (MythTV) devs have already a lot of tickets to take care of and we
don't want to unnecessarily put unneeded load on them by submitting
piecemeal updates between versions.

Have a nice day!

Nick