will add it to the mythtv theme package scripts to they will become
available for users to download.

John
Re: fixes/30 [ In reply to ]
On Fri, Feb 1, 2019 at 3:13 PM John P Poet <jppoet@gmail.com> wrote:

> All themers,
>
> If you let me know when you have created a fixes/30 branch of your theme,
> I will add it to the mythtv theme package scripts to they will become
> available for users to download.
>
> John

Mythbuntu has a fixes/30 branch already.
Re: fixes/30 [ In reply to ]
On Fri, Feb 1, 2019 at 5:28 PM Thomas Mashos <thomas@mashos.com> wrote:

> On Fri, Feb 1, 2019 at 3:13 PM John P Poet <jppoet@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> All themers,
>>
>> If you let me know when you have created a fixes/30 branch of your theme,
>> I will add it to the mythtv theme package scripts to they will become
>> available for users to download.
>>
>> John

> Mythbuntu has a fixes/30 branch already.

Thank you Thomas. Mythbuntu theme has been added, and should show up
tomorrow for users.

John
Re: fixes/30 [ In reply to ]
On 2/1/19 5:12 PM, John P Poet wrote:
> All themers,
>
> If you let me know when you have created a fixes/30 branch of your
> theme, I will add it to the mythtv theme package scripts to they will
> become available for users to download.
>
> John

Added fixes/30 to Functionality.
Re: fixes/30 [ In reply to ]
On Sat, Feb 2, 2019 at 10:22 AM Wes Newell <w.newell@tx.rr.com> wrote:

> Added fixes/30 to Functionality.

Thank you Wes. It will show up for users around 04:00 UTC.

John
Re: fixes/30 [ In reply to ]
Am Samstag, 2. Februar 2019, 00:12:48 CET schrieb John P Poet:
> All themers,
>
> If you let me know when you have created a fixes/30 branch of your theme, I
> will add it to the mythtv theme package scripts to they will become
> available for users to download.
>
> John

I added a fixes/30 branch for Monochrome too.

Ciao Jan

Re: fixes/30 [ In reply to ]
On Mon, Feb 4, 2019 at 11:32 AM Jan Hambrecht <jaham@gmx.net> wrote:

> Am Samstag, 2. Februar 2019, 00:12:48 CET schrieb John P Poet:
> > All themers,
> >
> > If you let me know when you have created a fixes/30 branch of your
> theme, I
> > will add it to the mythtv theme package scripts to they will become
> > available for users to download.
> >
> > John
>
> I added a fixes/30 branch for Monochrome too.
>
> Ciao Jan

Thank you Jan. It should show up at 4am UTC.

John