I made to the theme. The theme has three branches fixes/0.27, fixes/0.28 and
master. All there branches have now different theme version numbers. It seems
that the theme chooser for mythtv 0.28 is using the master branch of the theme
(which will become fixes/0.29 in the future) instead of the fixes/0.28 branch.
Could that be changed so that the theme chooser for mythtv 0.28 uses the fixes/
0.28 branch of the theme?

Thanks!

Ciao Jan
Re: Theme update via MythTV theme chooser [ In reply to ]
On 11/03/17 22:34, jaham@gmx.net wrote:
> Hi...
>
> I am the author of the Monochrome theme which was recently added to the theme
> chooser. Yesterday I increased the version of the theme after a lot of changes
> I made to the theme. The theme has three branches fixes/0.27, fixes/0.28 and
> master. All there branches have now different theme version numbers. It seems
> that the theme chooser for mythtv 0.28 is using the master branch of the theme
> (which will become fixes/0.29 in the future) instead of the fixes/0.28 branch.
> Could that be changed so that the theme chooser for mythtv 0.28 uses the fixes/
> 0.28 branch of the theme?
>
> Thanks!
>
> Ciao Jan

Are you saying the packaged versions of the themes are incorrect?

We have for 0.27-fixes version 1.1
http://ftp.osuosl.org/pub/mythtv/themes/0.27/Monochrome-1.1_0.27.zip

For 0.28-fixes version 1.91
http://ftp.osuosl.org/pub/mythtv/themes/0.28/Monochrome-1.91_0.28.zip

For master version 2.90
http://ftp.osuosl.org/pub/mythtv/themes/trunk/Monochrome-2.90_trunk.zip

Or do you mean MythTV 0.28-fixes is pulling in the wrong package?

Paul H.
Re: Theme update via MythTV theme chooser [ In reply to ]
On Saturday 11 Mar 2017 23:34:16 jaham@gmx.net wrote:
> Hi...
>
> I am the author of the Monochrome theme which was recently added to
the
> theme chooser. Yesterday I increased the version of the theme after a
lot
> of changes I made to the theme. The theme has three branches
fixes/0.27,
> fixes/0.28 and master. All there branches have now different theme
version
> numbers. It seems that the theme chooser for mythtv 0.28 is using the
> master branch of the theme (which will become fixes/0.29 in the future)
> instead of the fixes/0.28 branch. Could that be changed so that the
theme
> chooser for mythtv 0.28 uses the fixes/ 0.28 branch of the theme?
>
> Thanks!
>
> Ciao Jan

Jan,

I see you've now themed the mythburn screens, thanks.

Can I mention a slight bug which I think I've found using v1.1 (0.27)?
On the Thumb Image Selector screen I've noticed that Seek Amount is
blank. If I move to that and then press up arrow '1 second' appears.
Pressing down arrow then shows 'frame' which is what should be shown on
initial showing of the Thumb Image Selector screen.
I hope this makes sense. If not I could enclose some screenshots.

Have you thought of announcing your theme on the mythtv forum[1] or on
the wiki[2] ?

Regards, Steve Goodey
Colchester, England
mailto://stevegoodey@spamcop.net