1 - DVB-T - TVii pcie
2 - DVB-S - one is branded avermida the other has no label, both pci

If no takers I guess they are scrap, just cover the postage and they are
yours

Cheers

--
"Weekends don't count unless you spend them doing something completely
pointless. " - Calvin
Re: Free old cards if any body wants them [ In reply to ]
On Thu, 9 Jun 2022 14:04:12 +1200, you wrote:

>These are of no use to me any more but may be of interest to someone I
>guess, they were all working 4/5 years ago in a mythtv box
>
>2 - PVR 150's pci , classic SD :)
>1 - DVB-T - TVii pcie
>2 - DVB-S - one is branded avermida the other has no label, both pci
>
>If no takers I guess they are scrap, just cover the postage and they are
>yours
>
>Cheers

You can still use PCI tuners on all PCIe motherboards. I have that
working for my mother on her new motherboard where she is using two
Hauppauge Nova TD-500 dual tuner PCI cards to get her four DVB-T
tuners. You just use a PCIe to PCI adapter. This looks like the one
I am using:

https://www.amazon.com/Express-Dual-Adapter-Router-Riser/dp/B018Z48DIS

I got mine from TradeMe, but I can not see any on there at the moment.
The PCI cards are sitting in the adapter on the floor out the back of
the PC:

http://www.jsw.gen.nz/mythtv/PCIe_to_PCI_dual_adapter.jpg

This has been running since mid-2020 without any problems at all.

There are other adapters that put a low profile PCI card directly in a
PCIe slot, and various variants.

Re: Free old cards if any body wants them [ In reply to ]
I don't seem to have received the original message so can't reply properly, but if you still have the tevii DVB-T card I'm probably interested to prop up my old system.
What's the best way to get in touch and organise postage?

Cheers
Wayne