Subject: Re: [mythtvnz] New channels happening from March 21st
Date: Sun, 20 Mar 2022 09:54:22 +1300
From: Robert Fisher <robert@fisher.net.nz>
To: mythtvnz@lists.ourshack.com

I am ready to scan tomorrow (21st March) thanks to advice from Stephen.

Connecting a monitor to my backend allows me to run mythtv-setup (it
cannot run via a vnc session without setting up a dummy monitor)
Re: Fwd: New channels happening from March 21st [ In reply to ]
Forget that.
I think that I have misadvertently installed backend software on my desktop PC.

?Robert Fisher?

Re: Fwd: New channels happening from March 21st [ In reply to ]
On Mon, 21 Mar 2022 16:48:04 +1300, you wrote:

>Forget that.
>I think that I have misadvertently installed backend software on my desktop PC.
>
>?Robert Fisher?

You can just uninstall the backend packages and leave the frontend
ones, then change the config.xml files to point to your real backend
and run mythtv-setup and mythfrontend with that backend.

Fwd: New channels happening from March 21st [ In reply to ]
This is still annoying me.

MythWeb shows this:-

Last mythfilldatabase run started on Tue 22 March, 9:17 AM and ended on
Tue 22 March, 9:17 AM. Successful.
Suggested next mythfilldatabase run: Wed 23 March, 9:17 AM.
There's guide data until 2022-03-29 22:30:00 (8 days).

But I only see some data (on MythWeb, kodi frontends and MythTV frontend)