Can anyone shed any light why channel 51 is missing in the EPG?

Many thanks.

David

Re: EPG - Channel 51 data missing in action? [ In reply to ]
On Fri, 26 Jun 2020, 10:29 David Hingston, <listsinparadise@gmail.com>
wrote:

> Can anyone shed any light why channel 51 is missing in the EPG?
>
> Many thanks.
>
> David

Lost in Area 51 perhaps?
Re: EPG - Channel 51 data missing in action? [ In reply to ]
On Fri, 26 Jun 2020 10:28:55 +1200, you wrote:

>Can anyone shed any light why channel 51 is missing in the EPG?
>
>Many thanks.
>
>David

It appears that RNZ Concert does not have any full EPG data being
broadcast in MHEG5 on DVB-T at the moment. It only seems to have
now/next MHEG5 EPG data. I have not checked for EIT EPG on DVB-T as I
am not set up to grab that.

There is still full EIT EPG for RNZ Concert on DVB-S if you have a
DVB-S(2) tuner and epgsnoop. Or I can put it on my web server if you
want to download it.

Re: EPG - Channel 51 data missing in action? [ In reply to ]
On 26/06/2020 10:17 pm, Stephen Worthington wrote:
> On Fri, 26 Jun 2020 10:28:55 +1200, you wrote:
>
>> Can anyone shed any light why channel 51 is missing in the EPG?
>>
>> Many thanks.
>>
>> David
> It appears that RNZ Concert does not have any full EPG data being
> broadcast in MHEG5 on DVB-T at the moment. It only seems to have
> now/next MHEG5 EPG data. I have not checked for EIT EPG on DVB-T as I
> am not set up to grab that.
>
> There is still full EIT EPG for RNZ Concert on DVB-S if you have a
> DVB-S(2) tuner and epgsnoop. Or I can put it on my web server if you
> want to download it.

Magically the data is back! Thank you for your kind offer Stephen. Best
wishes!