by accident.
Any idea where it comes from, what process got it, how I stop it, and
here to report it as a bug?
Worik
--
If not me then who? If not now then when? If not here then where?
So, here I stand, I can do no other
root@worik.org 021-1680650, (03) 4821804 Aotearoa (New Zealand)

Re: Pornographic fan art in 18.04 [ In reply to ]
> On 4/09/2018, at 09:12, worik <worik.stanton@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> Any idea where it comes from, what process got it, how I stop it, and
> here to report it as a bug?

It’s /usr/share/mythtv/metadata/Movie/tmdb3.py which is looking up metadata for Movies. Renaming tmdb3.py to prevent it from running threw errors, plus it would get replaced with any update, so I stopped my machine from doing that by brute force.

Add this to /etc/hosts

# stop tmdb3.py from returning crap results
127.0.0.1 api.themoviedb.org

- Wade