US ?

Thanks,
Rama
Re: HDHomerun [ In reply to ]
On Wed, 29 Nov 2017 15:58:00 +1300, you wrote:

>Hi,
>
>I am planning to buy HDHomerun connect from Amazon
>https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00GY0UB54/ref=ox_sc_act_title_1?smid=A1J7WSBJHTGUFA&psc=1.
>Does it work in NZ ?Is there any difference between from buying it here and
>US ?
>
>Thanks,
>Rama

USA tuners will be ATSC, which does not work in New Zealand. You need
to buy DVB-T or DVB-T2 tuners to work here. That web page does not
actually say what sort of tuner it is until you get right down into
the detail of the Product Description and model number. There it
clearly says it is ATSC and model HDHR4-2US, a US model. You are
unlikely to be able to get DVB-T models from the US. Try DVB-T
countries like UK, Australia, Singapore, or NZ.

Re: HDHomerun [ In reply to ]
Thanks Stephen, really appreciate your information. I think I have look
into AU or NZ market.

Rama

Re: HDHomerun [ In reply to ]
I will put in a plug for nicegear.co.nz

Robert Fisher

Re: HDHomerun [ In reply to ]
On Wed, Nov 29, 2017 at 9:25 PM, Robert Fisher <robert@fisher.net.nz> wrote:

> I will put in a plug for nicegear.co.nz

Indeed Mt Nicegear is a definite friend of this list and mythtv, and an
awesome hardware supplier.