Mailing List Archive

IP Address change
I've had to change the IP Address on my mythtv box due to switching
Internet providers and getting a new router on a different address
range.

I changed the IP Address in the front end and back end settings and general

I also found the old address in /etc/mythtv/mysql.txt and changed it there.

However my frontend still wont connect and my myth web displays an
error showing it is still trying to use MySQL on the old address:

Fatal Error
!!NoTrans: Can't connect to MySQL server on '192.168.178.26' (4) [#2003]

How do I convince mythtv to use the new address?