Mailing List Archive

HDHomeRun setup
I'm trying to get HDHomeRun to play live TV in MythTV. HDHomeRun seems to
be running correctly. It works in KODI using the KODI plugin. It also works
on a Windows PC. The command “hdhomerun_config discover” gives me the
expected output. I have followed in setup information exactly and have
checked it several times. The only thing I can find in the
mythtvbackend.log is “Failed to find channel in DB on input ‘1’” also
“Setting start channel ‘1000’ failed, #012#011#011#011and we failed to find
any suitable channels on any input”. Scanning for channels seems to work
correctly. I do not know what to do next – any help would be very
appreciated.