know if there is anyone interested who is vaguely in my area.

Regards,

Peter
Re: MythTV advice [ In reply to ]
On 2 March 2017 at 17:09, Peter Charlesworth <peter@charlesworth.nz> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I’m a new registrant, hoping to locate a MythTV expert in my geographical
> area,

Did you manage to get any local offers of help Peter?
If not, there are ways of arranging remote assistance.
Re: MythTV advice [ In reply to ]
Dear Robert,

Thanks very much for your interest. I did get a contact from Wade in Ellerslie, which is not far from me, and I am meeting him this coming Saturday. Also on the advice of another list member, I managed to bag a near-new HomeRun Connect tuner on TradeMe, so my MythTV set-up has its first component!

I will gradually get to grips with it.

Regards,

Peter

Re: MythTV advice [ In reply to ]
On 02/03/17 17:09, Peter Charlesworth wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I?m a new registrant, hoping to locate a MythTV expert in my
> geographical area,

I am curious to know how this panned out. Did Peter get a working system
set up?