Mailing List Archive

remote recommendation please...
So my Harmony 650 remote lasted only a couple of months, and was rather
clunky too... can anyone suggest a decent replacement?

Cheers,

Steve

Re: remote recommendation please... [ In reply to ]
I have 3 Harmony remotes and I like them.
The only trouble I have is the one which was rechargeable now has a damaged
micro USB connector so now I can't recharge it or reprogramme it.

Rob Fisher

Re: remote recommendation please... [ In reply to ]
On 24/09/16 09:16, steve wrote:
> So my Harmony 650 remote lasted only a couple of months, and was
> rather clunky too... can anyone suggest a decent replacement?

I prefer a cheap wireless keyboard - works fine, keys are the same as a
desktop. Its small enough to not be awkward, and the battery lasts for
~3 months on a charge.

http://www.dx.com/p/ipazzport-kp-810-12-wireless-2-4ghz-92-key-keyboard-for-google-tv-player-black-230388

No point spending silly money on flash harmony remotes.

--
Criggie

http://criggie.org.nz/